Frolic Through Asia is a fundraiser supporting the Pacific & Asian Affairs Council (PAAC) that also drives critical business to our local restaurants. Shokudo Japanese Restaurant and Restaurant XO are offering signature dishes endorsed and approved by our favorite foodies, FROLIC Hawaii! A portion of the proceeds of each delicious meal sold will be donated to PAAC.
Purchase a Meal:
Head down to Restaurant XO on Waialae Avenue and try their decadent 7-course tasting menu. When you mention PAAC, you'll receive a $5 discount and Restaurant XO will donate an additional $5 directly to PAAC. This offer is good throughout the month of November. Available for dine-in or takeout.
What's in the Tasting?
- * Korean style hot and sticky chicken skins
- * Beet and pumpkin roulade, chimichurri, shiso
- * Seaweed potato au gratin, Portuguese sausage sauce
- * Adobo fried chicken, braised peppercorns
- * Kalua pork and cabbage, lomi tomato
- * Scallops, XO butternut curry sauce, eggplant
* Pumpkin crunch, cream cheese brulee
Note: Pictures above are from previous tasting menu.
How do I participate?
Make a reservation with Restaurant XO and mention PAAC.
- Call: (808) 732-3838
- Online Reservations via yelp. Write PAAC in the notes.
You'll receive a $5 discount for every tasting purchased. Please note, everyone at your table will need to participate in the tasting.
Restaurant XO address: 3434 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816
They have a dedicated parking lot for their patrons in front of the restaurant.
Hours: 5-10 PM
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsorships go directly to support PAAC’s global education programs.
|Sponsor Info||Purchase Sponsorship Online|
Contact Ana at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.