Frolic Through Asia is a fundraiser supporting the Pacific & Asian Affairs Council (PAAC) that also drives critical business to our local restaurants. Shokudo Japanese Restaurant and Restaurant XO are offering signature dishes endorsed and approved by our favorite foodies, FROLIC Hawaii! A portion of the proceeds of each delicious meal sold will be donated to PAAC.
Purchase a Meal:
From October 19- November 1, purchase a premium sushi platter created by Shokudo Japanese Restaurant for $100. These special, off-the-menu platters, can only be purchased through PAAC and can be picked-up for take-out at Shokudo Japanese Restaurant. For every platter purchased, $20 is donated to PAAC!
Shokudo's Deluxe Sushi Platter includes:
* Assortment of Sashimi: Maguro, Hamachi, Salmon
* Specialty Sushi Rolls: Red Eye Roll, Rainbow Roll, Mermaid Roll
* The Red Eye Roll is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. It begins with a spicy tuna roll and is topped with fresh ahi sashimi and a sweet soy dashi.
* The Rainbow Roll begins as a California roll and is topped with fresh avocado, tuna, yellowtail, shrimp, and salmon sashimi.
* The Mermaid Roll is one of Shokudo's top sellers and begins as a shrimp tempura roll topped with homemade spicy tuna, kabayaki sauce, and is finished with a touch of sesame oil. The perfect balance of crunchy, sweet, and spicy.
Then throughout the month of November, dine-in at Restaurant XO and try their 7-Course Tasting Menu (typically $60). When you make your reservation, enter the code PAAC and you’ll receive a $5 discount AND an additional $5 will be donated to PAAC!
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsorships go directly to support PAAC’s global education programs.
|Sponsor Info||Purchase Sponsorship Online|