PAAC's Academic Scholarship applications are open!
Two PAAC Academic Scholarships:
- * Honda Scholarships: Four, $1,000 scholarships for graduating seniors
- * Tangen Award: One, $300 award to one student in grade 9, 10, or 11.
Application Deadline: Friday April 29, 2022 at 5:00pm
Preparing your applications:
EDDIE TANGEN AWARD
* Required materials: form application, essay, school transcript, and one teacher recommendation.
- * Tangen Essay Prompt: How has taking part in PAAC activities expanded your understanding of world affairs and how would receiving this award help you to pursue your learning further?
PAUL S. HONDA AWARD
* Required materials: form application, 2 essays, transcript, and one teacher recommendation.
* Honda Essay 1 Prompt: How has taking part in PAAC activities expanded your understanding of world affairs, and how will receiving a scholarship help you to continue learning about global issues?
* Honda Essay 2 Prompt: Describe how one person active in international relations, today or historically, has influenced the way you think about the world and international affairs.
Deadlines and Details
1) All materials must be received by PAAC by Friday April 29, 2022 at 5:00pm.
2) Teacher Recommendations should be submitted by the same deadline- April 29.
3) Essays should be no longer than 1 page (single-spaced). You will not be interviewed for this scholarship, so be sure to express yourself well in your essay(s). The application form accepts PDF format only.
4) Applicants will be notified by May 15, 2022