Recording of the event held on 2/18/2021.
PAAC's 2021 Annual Dinner is going virtual!
Tune in for PAAC's Annual Dinner, A Global Affair, on Thursday, February 18, 2021. To ensure your safety, our event will be live-streamed for FREE so you may enjoy it from the comfort of your home. This memorable and important evening will be hosted by KHON2's Gina Mangieri.
We are excited to announce Dr. Patrick Sullivan, founder of Oceanit and author of Intellectual Anarchy: the Art of Disruptive Innovation, as our featured speaker addressing "Building a Better Future with Education and Imagination."
Ways you can participate:
* Register- it's free! Register to receive event reminders and early access to PAAC's silent auction items.
* Pre-purchase a party pack for $35 to enjoy during the show, complete with awesome PAAC swag, snacks, selfie props, and more!
* Bid on silent auction items. With pre-registration, you'll be able to start bidding on February 15th.
* Watch the show on February 18th.
* Compete in WorldQuest Trivia and win prizes during the after-party (7:00-7:30 pm).
* Donate! Help us reach our $25,000 fundraising goal!
|Register and Pre-Purchase Packages Here|
Keynote Address by Dr. Patrick Sullivan:
Building a Better Future with Education and Imagination
The Coronavirus pandemic has created worldwide economic and social calamity -- and laid bare the frailty of Hawaii’s overdependence on tourism. At the same time, the pandemic has presented Hawaii a gift -- a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change Hawaii’s future. The key to building a better future is not limited by 20th Century notions of geography but erected with 21st Century tools of education and imagination. Through a disciplined process we refer to as Intellectual Anarchy, I’ll review how we build a better future where we deliver solutions ‘from Hawaiʻi to the world,’ rather than the present approach where we spend resources to import goods, services, or bring in ‘experts’—and export our most precious resource -- our kids.