DUE TO LIMITED CAPACITY
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CLOSED
In a world where a single decision could shift the balance of power, the delicate dance of Nuclear Diplomacy takes center stage.
Ever considered what it's like to step into those shoes?
Join us for this year's Global Vision Summit (GVS) where the theme will be "Nuclear Diplomacy". You will get to take on the role of a diplomat, journalist, activist, or peacekeeper. Students will work directly with diplomacy professionals: former U.S. Ambassadors, Foreign Service diplomats, faculty from the Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies, print and television media professionals, and other distinguished guests!
DATE: Saturday, December 2, 2023
TIME: 10:00am - 4:00pm (doors open 9:15am for registration)
LOCATION: The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa, Campus Center Ballroom - Third Floor: 2465 Campus Rd, Honolulu, HI 96822
REGISTRATION: Please note that registration deadlines differ for Oʻahu and Neighbor Island students.
Oʻahu - November 20 / Neighbor Island - November 14
*PAAC is offering flights and transportation for three officers from each neighbor island club.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for event details
Help spread the word, learn more about why students should attend GVS here.
Contact Roya Dennis, firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the waitlist
NOTE: This is a free event, but for those wishing to support PAAC and our mission, we'll have an optional cash donation at the door, suggested at $10. You can also donate through our PayPal, but remember, your presence and engagement are what truly count!
No charge for parking in all zones on Saturdays, Sundays, and State Holidays (except special events). Park in non-reserved parking stalls.
- The closest parking is in the lot by The Art Building & Building 37. Great parking is also in front of Kuykendall Hall. Enter campus from Dole Street to East-West Road. Turn left on Correa Road. Park in non-reserved parking stalls.
- Varney Circle- in front of the Queen Liliʻuokalani Center for Student Services. Enter from Maile Way and University Ave., mauka/north of Dole Street- upper campus.
- Bachmann lot, enter off University Ave. mauka/north of Dole (behind the Campus Center and Sinclair Circle). See this.
- Architecture Building parking, enter off University Ave. mauka/north of Dole and just north of Metcalf Ave. See this.
- “Zone 20” is the parking structure makai/south of Dole Street, which is a part of the athletic complex and the stadium.
MAHALO TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS: Matsunaga Institute for Peace, The Conflict and Peace Specialist, State of Hawaiʻi and the Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism through appropriations made by the legislature of the State of Hawaiʻi, The Clarence T.C. Ching Foundation, and The McInerny Foundation
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? Please email Justin at email@example.com.